Student Academic Administration

Central Student Records & Archives

Student Records

  • Printing of academic records, proof of registration, credit certificate and degree/diploma completion letters

N.B. Academic Records maybe obtained at the General Enquiries Offices of SAA at the UKZN.


1.Academic Records:

Howard College and Medical School: 031 260 2238/7757   

Westville:                                      ; Tel: 031 260 2011/3417/7877

Edgewood:                                    ; Tel: 031 260 2993                    

Pietermaritzburg:                         ; Tel: 033 260 5022/5212

2. Confirmation of qualification and medium of instruction letter(OPTIONAL)

College of Health Sciences:                          

College of Humanities:                                                                                     

College of Law & Management Studies:        

College of Agricultural, Eng. and Science:    



  • Printing of syllabi

Filing & Archiving- Student files

  • Filing & retrieval of student files


  • Graduation programmes and college handbook/rule books

Closure of deceased student files

  • Update information and closure of files


1. For syllabi and replacement degree certificates:

2. Forms

Academic Records Application Form

Application form for Replacement of Degree or Diploma Certificate

Application for Confirmation of Qualification and Medium of Instruction letter

Application form-Replacement of Dean’s Merit Commend Certs

Syllabi Application form

Admin Officer: Miss Kalaivani (Selvum) Naicker

Tel: 031 260 7648


College Agriculture, Engineering and Science:

College of Law and Management


Head: Mr Olehile (TOZ) Moeng